Share | 

GTA IV Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xboxman8391
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: GTA IV Chat   Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:03 am

Wow i ma soooo ready for this game!!! that GTA IV Spot is sooooo sci i downloaded that wallpaper pakage its realy nice! the multiplayer preview is sooo tight i and i watched all of the trailers and saved all of the screen shots!!!!! great job CRH Gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Chat   Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 am

I am not too convinced on this game yet to tell you the truth. For a next gen game the graphics are still really laking and i have yet to really really read up on its story line but, i can take a guess... "you're a small time thief who just so happens to be from some odd country or something. You get drafted up by a mob, gang, or redneck dude in the country to do missions for. And you work your way to the top..." like every other gta no? But hey.. i still would give it a try and the benefit of the doubt because it is just to fun to grab a hooker then run her over to get your cash back. Anyone remember this on? " L1 L2 R1 R2 - Left douwn up right left down up right" ? hehe Old school Gta 3 code for ps2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Master Administrator
Master Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Chat   Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:28 pm

yea i mean the screen shots that i have up dont really show off any good graphics. but yea he is from some crap counrty and hes trying to make a new life for himself in lebercity and finds the mods and al the bad people and shit. i love geting the hookers and taking them to some ally and kickin their ass lol good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.CRHGaming.com
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Chat   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:18 pm

GTA sucks in every other thing but being the game for random slaughter, racing, funny situations in the storyline and such
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crhgaming.com
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Chat   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:40 am

So, has anyone played it yet? i know i saw some people playing it last night on my friends list...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Chat   

Back to top Go down

GTA IV Chat
Page 1 of 1